Unsa Mad. A.S., based upon the objective and principles, one of the most important criteria in recruitment is competencies while maintaining great care to place the right person to the working position.Regardless of which department, the following qualifications are our indispensable:
• To have appropriate professional knowledge and skills to the job requirements,
• Confident, innovative, open to development,
• Strong communication skills,
• Honest, reliable, straightforward, consistent,
• Respect, love and tolerance who learn to work with the concept of self-rule.,
• Team worker,
• Creative, entrepreneurs,
The following recriuitment methods are applied both recent graduate and experienced candidates.
- Competency-based oral interview
- Personality analysis / testing
- Oral interview in English
As a result of all these evaluations, the job offer is made to the suitable candidate and candidates begin to work. The suitable work is provided, according to qualifications, knowledge and skills.
TO START WORKING
• Necessary documents prepared to our staff candidate who is successful on oral interview.
• After the necessary documents received by us completely, the necessary tests and inspections are made by occupational physicians then person recruitment notification is made. The job will be started after one day.
• On the first day of the job, our quality policy, vision and mission, instructions and used forms is narrated by quality manager. Legal procedures and the employee rights during the work life in our company is narrated by human recources unit. Working conditions related to the department and rules regarding occupational health and safety is also narrated and introduced with other employee in the department by department manager.
• Orientation training takes about 3-4 days.
• The trial period is 2 months.
• Occupational Health and Safety training is given to all new hires.
• 4 copy of identification card.
• The certificate of residence and population registration statement.
• Copy of marriage certificate (for married staff)
• The judicial record.
• Copy of Diploma.
• 8 passport-size photo.
• Salary account.
• Chest x-ray and report.
• Blood count.
• Respiratory function test and report.
• Ear audio test and report.
• Eye inspection report.
• Copy of blood group
• Copy of tetanus vaccine and follow board
• Millitary demobilization document.
• Copy of driving license.
• Copy of social security card.
• Working document from former workplace.
• Personnel notebook and file.
• Copy of other certificates.